Should you require an extraction or multiple extractions, advice is available on the possible procedure that may be required.
- what is involved with your extraction(s).
- how long it is likely to take.
- will you have sutures/stitches.
- is it likely you will have significant bone removed.
- how long should you expect to be sore, swollen and have time off work.
- is your procedure better performed under local or general anaesthesia.
General extractions can often be done under local anaesthetic. It is important to consider you as a patient and your emotional concerns. Needle phobia, traumatic previous dental procedures and your concerns need to be discussed.
Prior to your consultation please ensure you have an OPG X-ray of your teeth which is less than 1 year old.