*Indicative Fee Schedule Only
*EFTPOS facilities are available at consultation.
|INITIAL CONSULTATION FEE||$85.00 ⇨ Book Here|
|One Tooth Extraction||$350.00|
|Two Teeth Extracted||$600.00|
|Three Teeth Extracted||$950.00|
|Four Teeth Wisdom Teeth||1200.00|
|More than four Teeth Extracted||$1000.00 to $1600.00|
|Soft Tissue Biopsy||$200.00|
|Recontouring of Bone or Soft Tissue||$300.00-$450.00|
|Frenectomy and Tongue Ties||$200.00|
|Kids Dental Treatment under General Anaesthetic up to an infection free status with extractions and basic Glass Ionomer Fillings.||Up To $800.00|
Generally as above. Some tooth extractions done under local anaesthetic may be less.
I reserve the right to organise a general anaesthetic if I consider it necessary.
The Hospital fees are determined by the individual hospital and Health Funds. I suggest you give them a call. Some useful phone numbers are listed on the contact page.
Tamworth Regional Referral Hospital
- Non-claimable day only fee approx $300.00
- Anaesthetists bond fee $400.00 claimable through Medicare but payable to the anaesthetist through me.
Tamara Private Hospital
- If privately insured please check with your health fund and Tamara re hospital levy.
- The anaesthetists fee is claimable through your health fund but should be negotiated with the anaesthetist directly. Unfortunately your anaesthetist is not known until a week prior to your operation. Tamara can tell you your anaesthetist one week prior to your theatre time.
- If uninsured please check with Tamara.
CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE
- Unfortunately the CDBS does not cover work done under general anaesthetic or in hospital.
POST OPERATIVE FEES
- Post operative follow up, suture removal, “dry socket” treatment appointments are all included in the quotation.